Lithium's View blog

Congratulations to our Top Contributors in January!

By PaulGi

Congratulations to our Top Contributors in January!

by Lithium Alumni (Retired) Lithium Alumni (Retired) ‎02-01-2012 04:14 PM - edited ‎05-17-2012 03:27 PM

PaulGillihamProfilePaul Gilliham is Lithium's Director of Community & Digital Strategy,  responsible for Lithium's online properties including our own community, the Lithosphere and Lithium.com. He has close to 17 years experience managing .com, community and blogging environments across multinational technology companies. An avid tea drinking Brit, he has way too many guitars...

He is a regular blogger for Lithium and in the Lithosphere you'll see him as PaulGi. You can follow him on Twitter at @lithiumtech or @bladefrog

topkudosJan2012.png

Hi all - end of January already? How is that possible? Phew. What a pace! I was talking to someone the other day saying that nobody is respecting the slow, easy start into this year!! And that includes our awesome superfans on the Lithosphere.

Straight out of the gate, the community has been buzzing and I wanted to shout out thanks to all the contributors, but especially: 

1. Wendy_S
  2. Vincent
  3. bkling

wubook.JPG

I can't miss out Michael of course who has been a hot topic since the roll out of 'The Science of Social'. So thanks to you all!

As a little treat, Michael has been kind enough to let me pilfer away a couple of signed copies of the book to send to each of you as a thank you from us. Thanks Michael!! 

I will PM you all separately to get your address details and send you this awesome book.