Lithium's View blog

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Forum page updates on Lithosphere this week

By PaulGi

Forum page updates on Lithosphere this week

by Lithium Alumni (Retired) Lithium Alumni (Retired) ‎02-21-2012 03:14 PM - edited ‎05-17-2012 05:40 PM

gilly-litho-icon-new.pngPaul Gilliham is Lithium's Director of Community & Digital Strategy,  responsible for Lithium's online properties including our own community, the Lithosphere and Lithium.com. He has close to 17 years experience managing .com, community and blogging environments across multinational technology companies. An avid tea drinking Brit, he has way too many guitars...  

He is a regular blogger for Lithium and in the Lithosphere you'll see him as PaulGi. You can follow him on Twitter at @lithiumtech or @bladefrog or connect with him on Linkedin

Hi all - So we have a couple of tweaks and changes happening on Lithosphere this week which I wanted to let you know about. You may have noticed we added in 'Me too' last week - here is the note on that if you want more information.

This week, we are updating a little of the main forum page design. We are introducing a couple of new modules to the layout in the next few days:

• Unread Posts
    • Handy if you need to see a group of all the latest unanswered posts
  • Top Kudo'd Posts
    • What are the most popularly voted on posts
  • New Solutions
    • See the latest Solved discussions in one handy view
  • Top Tags
    • Find content based around tags a little faster
  • A Top Tagger Leaderboard

There is a little more focus on Tagging recently, because  as the community grows and we get more content we want to make sure that people can find this quicker and faster.

All of these capabilities are available in your core platform and can be configured fast and simply from Studio.

Both JulieH and I will be doing a little more tweaking over the next couple of weeks, so if you have any comments or suggestions for things you'd like to see, then leave us a comment here or let us know in the Lithosphere Feedback board.

Thanks!