Lithium's View blog

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Lithosphere Vlog - Michael Fauscette, IDC

By PaulGi

Lithosphere Vlog - Michael Fauscette, IDC

by Lithium Alumni (Retired) Lithium Alumni (Retired) ‎06-09-2010 10:42 AM

PaulGillihamProfilePaul Gilliham is Lithium's Director of Customer Marketing,  responsible for customer engagement marketing, social media and Lithium's own community, the Lithosphere.

He is a regular blogger for Lithium and in the Lithosphere you'll see him as PaulGi. You can follow him on Twitter at @lithosphere or @bladefrog

At LiNC this year, I was lucky enough to get the chance to sit down with about a dozen of our customers, guest speakers, analysts and some of our own team. I was looking to build up a series of video interviews about topics impacting community, the industry, social in general, as well as trends of what is to come.

In this video, I spoke with Michael Fauscette, (Twitter: @mfauscette) Group Vice President, Software Business Solutions at analyst company IDC, about the state of the industry and what his thoughts were about were things were going.

LiNC 2010 - The Impact of Social from Lithium Technologies on Vimeo.

This is part of the series of video interviews from LiNC. They are all on Lithosphere blogs or you can just check out our YouTube channel. 

Comments
by Lithium Alumni (Retired) Lithium Alumni (Retired) ‎06-11-2010 07:09 AM

So glad you shot these videos, Paul! Look forward to watching more of them.