Lithium's View blog

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

ROI Resource Roundup

By ScottD

ROI Resource Roundup

by Lithium Alumni (Retired) Lithium Alumni (Retired) on ‎10-20-2008 10:28 AM - last edited on ‎05-17-2012 05:44 PM by Lithium Alumni (Retired) Lithium Alumni (Retired)

0 Kudos

My previous blog not withstanding, the need to show some demonstrable ROI on community and social media projects in today's tough economy is palpable. With that in mind, here's some online community ROI resources I've found useful:

"Where for art thou" Community ROI?

Sean O'Driscoll's comprehensive post covering ROI for Support, Sales & marketing and Product/Program Development.

Online Community ROI

From the blog of Bill Johnston, metrics and a link to the PowerPoint he and Joe Cothrel presented at the 2007 Online Community Business Forum.

Online Community ROI and Revenue Techniques

Also from Bill Johnston, this time from the Online Community Reports blog: summary and downloadable report from Forum One Networks on ROI study.

Social Media FAQ #3: How Do I Measure ROI?

Jeremiah Owyang's own review of the subject, with many links to more links and still more links - a treasure trove!

Any other links or ROI calculations you'd recommend? Leave them in the comments and I'll update the main article!