Can't post to the Lithium Community? Make sure you verify your email address

100% helpful (1/1)

Please make sure you have verified the email address on your account for full access to all of Lithium's Community functionalities. Accounts that are not verified will be limited in participation; they will not be able to post, reply, create a new idea, or blog post, among other things.

Verifying your email is pretty simple:

1. Click 'My Settings' in the top right nav bar
  2. In the 'Personal Profile' tab, click 'Email'
  3. It should look like this:
verifiedemailaddress.png
If it says 'Unverified' then you can confirm it from here, or if you get stuck just let JulieH know or email communityhelp@lithium.com and we will get it sorted out for you.

Thanks!

Version history
Revision #:
4 of 4
Last update:
‎03-03-2014 11:06 PM
Updated by:

Labels (1)
Contributors
Comments
Computer Science
Politics

Just out of curiosity, I'm actually having problems trying to find where I actually start a discussion. I'm assuming it's in whichever space would be relevant, but I'm not seeing a "start a discussion" or "ask a question" button.

Ben, let’s check your permissions and make sure you’re set up with the right customer roles. @AndyK could you have someone double check for Ben? 

Hi @bengarves

You should have all necessary permissions - could you please let me know in which board you don't see the option to start a new discussion?

Thanks!|

Computer Science
Politics

Thanks @AndrisG - I can start a discussion for the Lithium JX community, but not the Lithium Community as a whole.