We have just launched the next generation case portal. Please visit our blog to find out what changes this brings. If you are experiencing any issues accessing the case portal please reach out to: Support.

We are also aware that supportcases.lithium.com is displaying a certificate error and are working to resolve the issue.
Community Management

Congratulations to August's Top Contributors!

Along with our community anniversary and the launch of our Media Experience, we'd like to celebrate our top contributors for the month of August.

topkudoaug.png

Once again, @JasonHill led the pack with some creative ideas on badging. @Wendy_S also contributed some great ideas, and @wittier received a number of kudos for his comments on the product as well.

Please join me in congratulating our top contributors! And if you haven't yet, head on over to our anniversary contest for a chance to win some awesome prizes.

9 Comments
Community Management
User Experience Design
Congratulations to all of you, keep rocking!
Web Design
Web Development

Congrat's all, this month might be a little more interesting. New Media Experience and anniversary stuff might spike some activity Smiley Happy

Community Management
Journalism

Thanks @JennC

Will try my best to be more interesting this month @RobertT! Smiley Happy

Congrats and thanks for the great contributions.

Interesting discussion this month indeed.

Community Management
Gamification

Cpngrats guys n gal Smiley Happy

Community Management
Journalism

@JennC

A suggestion for these monthly updates - perhaps list some of the most interesting discussions from the public boards? It might be a way of bringing the best content to a wider audience.

Jason

Community Management

Great idea, @JasonHill, and thanks for the suggestion! I'm excited to see all the great posts in September Smiley Happy

Community Management
Customer Service

Congrats Jason! and Wittier!

I feel very flattered, you should have seen me blush last week. 

This is how we put our best users in the spotlight every month

http://h30492.www3.hp.com/t5/Die-Besten-des-Forums/Die-Besten-des-Monats-August-2015/ba-p/368089

http://h30478.www3.hp.com/t5/Le-Meilleur-de-la-Communaut%C3%A9/LE-MEILLEUR-DU-MOIS-AO%C3%9BT-2015/ba...

In German and French I know, but google translate does an awesome job translating the page :-)

Thanks again for the thumbs up everyone!

Social Web
Congratulations to all ! Smiley Happy Good job Smiley Very Happy
Lithys

Lithy Awards 2017

The winners in digital CX have been crowned!

See the winners!!