We have just launched the next generation case portal. Please visit our blog to find out what changes this brings. If you are experiencing any issues accessing the case portal please reach out to: Support.
Technical Support
Customer Service

Exciting Changes to the Lithium Case portal

We are excited to announce that we are updating our existing support case portal to use the new Lithium Case Portal feature. This will be available to anyone who has access to the current case portal.  This change will be coming later this week and the changeover is expected to happen fairly  seamlessly! You can find out more information about the new case portal feature in the documentation.

Screen Shot 10-09-17 at 02.36 PM.PNG

As part of the changes, there is a new module on the landing page that allows you to create a case directly from the landing page and a link to view your existing cases. The support team now has the ability to push a thread from the community directly into the case portal so unless there are privacy concerns around the content of the case, we ask that you post your question on the community first as this allows your peers to answer the questions first!

Screen Shot 10-09-17 at 02.36 PM 001.PNG

The Case Portal landing page still has a very similar layout to the existing page but the formatting has been updated to take advantage of responsive.

When creating a case, we removed a step to streamline the experience  - you can now choose the product when filling in the rest of the content as well as the priority compared to your other cases.

At least one person from each organization will be designated as a supervisor, this allows them to see all the cases their team has submitted along as well as their own. 

Screen Shot 10-09-17 at 02.38 PM.PNG

In addition to this, the supervisor has ability to request a more in-depth or urgent review of a case by providing a business justification in doing so on the Escalate Case page.

There are a couple of items that we are still adding in, but haven't finalized yet:

• Attachments do not display; this will be fixed soon. In the mean time, if you need to include an attachment, please reply to the acknowledgement or latest case notification email and include the attachment, this will automatically add it to your case.
  • If you would like to add users in cc, please add a note in the comments module and the support team will ensure they get added.

Let us know if you have any questions or thoughts on the new case portal in the comments below.

Thanks for reading!

Philippe

Director, Global Support

13 Comments

Update your links to the old case portal.. getting a lot of these on Chrome:

Screen Shot 2017-10-12 at 11.40.40 AM.png

Technical Support
Customer Service

Thanks, @ttadej. We noticed that last night and I'm working on getting them updated today with the appropriate links. 

The new support portal provides a much better seamless experience now! Cat Happy

Is there a way to search by case number or keyword to find certain cases?

I do not see it in my Admin>Features, and my previous link to case portal no longer works. Where do I go? thx

@lradden- if you hover over Knowledge & Support in the community navigation, you will find Case Portal there.

https://community.lithium.com/t5/Case-Portal/bd-p/caseportal

Is there a way to search by case number or keyword to find certain cases?

Internet
Customer Service

@gelenevuong At this time there is no functionality to be able to search by case number or keyword, I have passed this feedback on to the team to see if we can get it implemented at a later date.

@StevenTThank you very much!

This functionality was before and is very important one.

I fully agree - search by case number / keyword is important. Are there no more e-mail notifications when somebody is commenting on my cases? 

How can I see cases created by others from my company?  I need to follow up on several and can't seem to access any cases by ones I've entered. 

Lithys

Lithy Awards 2017

The winners in digital CX have been crowned!

See the winners!!