We have just launched the next generation case portal. Please visit our blog to find out what changes this brings. If you are experiencing any issues accessing the case portal please reach out to: Support.
Community Management

Happy 7th Anniversary, Lithium Community!

They say time flies when you're having fun, and we couldn't agree more. This week, we're excited to celebrate 7 years of the Lithium community.

Community_7th_Anniversary-72x72-a.png

Celebrate with us! Between now and September 9th (midnight PST), join us in wishing the Lithium Community a happy birthday. Whether it's a selfie, short video or even a rap, we want to see your creative side! Every entry will receive our special 7th anniversary badge. 

What are the prizes you ask?

1st place: Sony headphones (noise-cancelling & bluetooth)

2nd place: mini Jambox speakers from Jawbone.

Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 9.38.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 9.38.13 AM.png

Winners will be chosen based on kudos and creativity.

In addition to the milestones mentioned in the video, here are some more:

Speaking of new features, we're excited to announce the launch of Media Experience on the Lithium community. This feature is currently in closed beta, but we'll be launching it here soon, so stay tuned!

On behalf of the Lithium team, I want to thank each one of you who make the community what it is today. We wouldn't be celebrating 7 years without you, so thank you for all that you do.

Cheers to 7 years, and here's to many more! 

38 Comments

Happy anniversary / birthday, Lithium! I tried my best with this video above. Cat Tongue

This was my plan B below, as well as an excuse to get a cookie cake. Cat Very Happy

2015-09-03-21-15-46_deco.jpg

Happy anniversary from me, too! @JennC@ArnaudL @Claudius @JulieHamel @AndyK and all the other cool people around Smiley Happy

[video]

As the eagle eyed @RobertT noted, today is the 7th year since I and many of us registered. It's great to see the community grow and develop so much. I took a quick look to see who had registered within the first month (and before) and was happy to see a few familiar faces who are still around (looking at who signed in within the last month).

@ac

@Gina

@jimr

@JuhisH

@LauraB

@Mark_Hopkins

@ppriston

Congratulations on 7 years Smiley Happy hope to see you all around for many more years to come Smiley Very Happy

Community Management

Just a quick note--we've extended the deadline for the contest to Wednesday, September 9th. Get those creative juices flowing! 

I'd like to echo @AndyK's congratulations on 7 years...that of course goes to Andy as well. Smiley Wink

Also a HUGE thank you to the Lithium team, and to @JulieHamel and @BrianOblinger for everything you've done for the commnity over the years!

Community Management

That's pretty rad @ram00n!!  

So many creative people, and so awesome to see the new things you guys have come up with every day to celebrate the anniversary. Loved the video as well, well done @JennC @EricHs and team!

We just launched a brand new community yesterday so I haven't had much time to get creative but still wanted to take the time to wish the Lithium Community a Happy Anniversary! It's been an AMAZING 7 years, so impressed/proud at how far the community has come and I look forward to seeing the next evolution! I've come to appreciate the community even more during our launch, making good practical use of the documentation and reading through all of the great insights shared by community experts here.

Thank you all for the time you take to share your expertise, and to improve our beloved Lithium Community. Here's to many more years of success!

Community Management

Very creative submissions - the bar has been hugely raised!

Ram00n, 

I love the video and it has given me a bit of inspiration...

AndyK,

Your post sent me to my closet where I have a slowly growing collection of Lithium apparel from over the years.  I found my Lithosphere Jersey, handed out at the 2009 LiNC conference by Scott Dodds, the first Lithium community admin in celebration of the community.

The community has really grown into a showcase over the years!

Lithium community jersey circa 2009Lithium community jersey circa 2009

That thing outdates me. Awesome. 

Time does fly...  Congrats on the anniversay.

We celebrate you (us?), Lithium community!

I hope to be here for the next seven, too...

Community Management
Video Games

That was one amazing video! Loved it Smiley Happy

Lithium Technologies
Photography
Klout
Customer Experience

And once we'll know the winners, let's celebrate all together at this place, a bit far maybe, but highly recommended by our friend and partner @ddalaine !!! Who's in ???

Lithium Club Rest&Pub, Yumani, Bolivia (Rated *** by @ddalaine - August 2015)Lithium Club Rest&Pub, Yumani, Bolivia (Rated *** by @ddalaine - August 2015)

Lithys

Lithy Awards 2017

The winners in digital CX have been crowned!

See the winners!!