We have just launched the next generation case portal. Please visit our blog to find out what changes this brings. If you are experiencing any issues accessing the case portal please reach out to: Support.

Lithium and Jive-x – It’s Official!

Today I am very happy to announce our acquisition of the Jive-x business has closed. Now the real work begins! Lithium is dedicated to making this expansion to our business a success for all customers, both new and existing. Our focus is to develop a new next-gen community platform with all the best features of Jive-x and Lithium brought together, built on the Lithium infrastructure.

At Lithium, we are firm believers that community is the linchpin of any brand’s digital customer experience strategy, and we will make sure that beyond just providing the technology platform, we will continue to enable all of our customers to benefit from Lithium’s deep expertise – whether that be in the form of best practices gleaned from our Lithium thought leaders, trainings and certifications from our product experts, and relevant content to inform your digital strategy going forward.

Know that I am personally committed to being not just your preferred technology provider, but a trusted partner in your journey towards building amazing digital customer experiences.

Let me assure all existing Lithium customers that you will feel no immediate impact as a result of this acquisition. Longer-term, you will be able to take advantage of certain features from the Jive-x platform as we add them into Lithium Communities. And we will be bolstering our service and support organization to manage the Jive-x customers and ensure continuity of support to all our current customers.

Check out the official announcement here: https://www.lithium.com/company/news-room/press-releases/2017/lithium-technologies-completes-acquisi... 

If you have any questions about the Jive-x acquisition, reach out to your account executive or leave a comment here for me.

We look forward to building the next generation of community products, together!

3 Comments
Community Management
Gamification

Thanks for sharing exciting times ahead! 

Community Management
Social Media

I, for one, can't wait to get my hands on some new features from Jive.

Community Management
Customer Service

Apple's community is on Jive, right?
If so, I am sharing the excitement. That community is pretty impressive in terms of infrastructure, integration, perks, content and really everything. I saw some great features. (I know it is probably heavily customized).

Lithys

Lithy Awards 2017

The winners in digital CX have been crowned!

See the winners!!