We have just launched the next generation case portal. Please visit our blog to find out what changes this brings. If you are experiencing any issues accessing the case portal please reach out to: Support.

Membership has its privileges

large.pngWe’re excited to renew our “Let’s Be Frank” thought leadership series with business consultant and author Robbie Kellman Baxter as our next guest. Join Lithium’s CMO & GM Lithium Social Web, Katy Keim, and Robbie for a lively conversation on The Membership Economy – it’s not just the title of Robbie’s book, but the “most disruptive shift in business since the Industrial Revolution.” This live, in-person event will take place at Lithium’s headquarters on the evening of October 15th from 6:00 – 7:30 PM PDT. 

Whether it’s Netflix, Trunk Club, or Pandora, membership has its privileges and it isn’t about ownership; it’s about access, options, and freedom. Come find out what it all means for consumers and brands. We'll cover many of the topics in Robbie’s book - a research-based look at the strategies and tactics needed to develop, grow, and maintain a membership-style program for customers.

The topics to be considered will include:

• How the Membership Economy is Changing Everything
  • Beyond Subscriptions: Best Practices in Loyalty & Community
  • The Membership Economy Framework
  • How the Membership Economy is Changing Customer Expectations
  • What Your Organization Needs to Learn from the Membership Economy

*The first 75 registrants will receive a free copy of the book! Wine reception and book signing to follow for registered guests. 

Please register here

A quick overview of The Membership Economy:

5 Comments
Community Management
Gamification

Hey, will you be broadcasting the live session or uploading after the event. Interested to see the session but 1000's of miles away Smiley Happy

@Fellsteruk It won't be broadcast live, but we will be recording the session and then making it available on-demand. Sorry you can't join us in person - we're serving appetizers and adult beveragesSmiley Sad

Community Management
Gamification

You're really teasing me now.... Well, i'll be sure to give it a watch when its uploaded.

Media
Marketing

Brilliant to see this series continuing Rich!!! Can't wait for this session.Man Happy

@Fellsteruk Same here. 

I'm in Peru, kind of a bummer to be this far. Specially because I'm a Netflix brand fan. 

@RichRe GREAT INITIATIVE Smiley Happy 

Lithys

Lithy Awards 2017

The winners in digital CX have been crowned!

See the winners!!