Membership has its privileges

large.pngWe’re excited to renew our “Let’s Be Frank” thought leadership series with business consultant and author Robbie Kellman Baxter as our next guest. Join Lithium’s CMO & GM Lithium Social Web, Katy Keim, and Robbie for a lively conversation on The Membership Economy – it’s not just the title of Robbie’s book, but the “most disruptive shift in business since the Industrial Revolution.” This live, in-person event will take place at Lithium’s headquarters on the evening of October 15th from 6:00 – 7:30 PM PDT. 

Whether it’s Netflix, Trunk Club, or Pandora, membership has its privileges and it isn’t about ownership; it’s about access, options, and freedom. Come find out what it all means for consumers and brands. We'll cover many of the topics in Robbie’s book - a research-based look at the strategies and tactics needed to develop, grow, and maintain a membership-style program for customers.

The topics to be considered will include:

• How the Membership Economy is Changing Everything
  • Beyond Subscriptions: Best Practices in Loyalty & Community
  • The Membership Economy Framework
  • How the Membership Economy is Changing Customer Expectations
  • What Your Organization Needs to Learn from the Membership Economy

*The first 75 registrants will receive a free copy of the book! Wine reception and book signing to follow for registered guests. 

Please register here

A quick overview of The Membership Economy:

• Commentary
  • Community Management
  • Conferences Events & Webcasts
  • News and Announcements
  • Social Customer Experience Strategy
5 Comments
Community Management
Gamification

Hey, will you be broadcasting the live session or uploading after the event. Interested to see the session but 1000's of miles away Smiley Happy

@Fellsteruk It won't be broadcast live, but we will be recording the session and then making it available on-demand. Sorry you can't join us in person - we're serving appetizers and adult beveragesSmiley Sad

Community Management
Gamification

You're really teasing me now.... Well, i'll be sure to give it a watch when its uploaded.

Media
Marketing

Brilliant to see this series continuing Rich!!! Can't wait for this session.Man Happy

@Fellsteruk Same here. 

I'm in Peru, kind of a bummer to be this far. Specially because I'm a Netflix brand fan. 

@RichRe GREAT INITIATIVE Smiley Happy 

Lithys

Lithy Awards 2017

Voting is now closed. Winners will be announced on June 14th!!

See the nominees!