[Mic drop]: Lithium named a Leader in the Forrester Wave for SMMS

Talk about coming out swinging. After barely a year on the market, Lithium Social Media Management has just been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave for Social Media Management Solutions. This just proves what we (and our customers) already knew – that we have an industry leading product for marketers and support organizations to manage social at scale. And when combined with our Community product, I believe we have the best engagement platform for brands to deliver amazing digital customer experiences.

In Forrester’s evaluation Lithium earned the highest score in a number of key areas including scalable response capabilities, content management, content identification, and the capability to integrate with third parties; which is key in creating efficient and effective marketing tech stacks.

Forrester points to Lithium’s heritage in customer service as one of the main reasons we scored so high in the report. This is what I hear from customers every day – they need a solution that scales, helps them become more efficient, and lets them tie their social metrics directly to business ROI. This is exactly where Lithium’s strengths lie, and as marketing and service continue to work together into a larger digital customer experience discipline, it’s exactly the capabilities required by innovative teams and brands.

I am proud of all the teams involved in this success, and those who make sure our customers are getting the most out of our SMM product, every day. I’d also like to thank our customers who continually give us feedback to ensure every iteration is better than before.

This represents a major step in our journey to becoming the leader in digital customer experience, and there is more to come! We’ll be announcing a significant update to Lithium Social Media Management in the next week that adds even more capabilities and integrations for marketers to take advantage of. Stay tuned…

1 Comment

Hey @RobT just wanted to point out that Lithium is also a category leader in this evaluation from Crozdesk of the top social media software:

https://crozdesk.com/marketing/social-media-software#top-list

Great job guys!

Lithys

Lithy Awards 2017

The winners in digital CX have been crowned!

See the winners!!