#OnAirWithLithium: Gamification Best Practices
Gamification has played an important role in communities from the very beginning, and continues to be a hot topic for communities today. With the rise of Pokemon Go, brands can learn how to leverage the power of gamification to help engage their customers.
How It Works
We held our Hangout on August 25th, from 9-10am PT. Missed it? Watch the replay below!
@JennC (Community Manager, Lithium Technologies)
- What is gamification?
- What are the goals of your community?
- How did you implement or tie in gamification?
- What rewards (intrinsic/extrinsic) do you have?
- How do you prevent people from gaming the system?
- What would your top tip be for someone implementing gamification?
- How has your gamification system evolved over time?
Download a Calendar Reminder:
Have questions for the team? Ask us anything by posting a comment below, or tweet @LithiumTech during the event using #OnAirWithLithium.
- Recap: Lithium SoCal Meetup on 8/17
- An Interview on The Value of Gamification for Today’s Brands and Consumers
- Pokémon Go #GamificationGoals for Brands
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.