Recognizing Community - the Social CRM Excellence Awards
Sanjay Dholakia is Lithium Technologies’ Chief Marketing Officer. He is a frequent contributor in the Social CRM Matters blog on the Lithosphere.
You can follow him on Twitter at @SDholakia
We see it day in and day out. Put simply Lithium customers have some of the most innovative, powerful, vibrant and useful communities in the industry today.
Their community teams are helping their customers solve problems, create new products, and innovate and engage at entirely new levels. In the process they are helping those organizations realize millions of dollars in savings and creating a huge level of loyalty and customer satisfaction with customers.
To recognize the incredible work that these teams and communities achieve, I am very proud to introduce the first ever Social CRM Excellence Awards.
So if you are a Lithium customer and you have a great story to tell, you're proud of the impact your community is making, or if it has changed the game for your company, let us know about it.
There are five categories that your community can be nominated in:
- Best Community ROI Usecase
- Most Innovative Community
- Best New Community (launched after 1 June 2009)
- Best Community Business Integration
- Best Community Anecdote or Story
You can enter your community in multiple categories, the only restricted group is our newcomer category - Best New Community. That is restricted to communities that have launched in the last year.
All entries will be able to be voted on by you and your industry peers in the Lithosphere - with the finalists and winners announced at our customer conference, LiNC 2010, from May 12-14th in San Francisco.
Good luck. You never know - it may just earn you a 'Lithy'!
Social CRM Excellence Awards Guidelines:
- The Social CRM Excellence Awards are open to all Lithium Technologies customers
- They are free to enter
- One submission per category and you can submit an entry to any of the categories
- Best New Community category is restricted to any community launched after 1st June 2009
- Entries will be available to vote in the Lithosphere within 2 business days
- Last day for entries is 31 March 2010
- Last day for voting is 1 May 2010
- Finalists will be notified prior to the LiNC conference
- Winners will be announced at the event
Social CRM Excellence Awards Entry Form
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.