cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Automatic subcription to groups

Hi

I wonder if anyone knows a way that we can make anyone who joins a group automatically subscribed to the content in that group. We are getting quite a lot of people joining groups but then very little interaction on threads posted in them. I am wondering whether this is because they are not seeing the threads amongst all of the other content that is being posted and appearing on our homepage feed so would like to trial automatically subscribing people to any groups that they join. Does anyone know if there is a way to do this as I can't find an appropriate setting.

TIA

Ceri

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY
Lithium Technologies
Customer Experience
Expert
Photography
Expert

Re: Automatic subcription to groups

Hi Ceri @cheathcote ,

Yes, that's pretty easy to set up, and one of the big advantage of being part of a group actually. The very few steps to follow are right here : https://community.lithium.com/t5/Groups/Set-up-group-email-subscriptions/ta-p/109545

"Email subscriptions enable you to notify group members of new group posts or responses to their own posts. With email subscriptions enabled, group members are subscribed to group subscriptions automatically. Users can change their personal subscription options in their personal settings."

Message 2 of 2