How do I access studio with a normal community account?

i have a normal lithium community account. how can i access studio?. Can you please provide any link to that?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES
Community Management
Social Media

Re: 9.17 Release Notes - New Features

@prashant_wipro : Are you admin of the Community. Only Admins can able to access the Studio. Kindly check this Document.

If my post is helpful and answers your question, please give "Kudos" and "Accept it as a Solution."

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Illindra

Message 2 of 6
Community Management
Social Media

Re: 9.17 Release Notes - New Features

@prashant_wipro : For each community, there will be an Admin and you need to contact the Admin of your community and they will assign you with a respective role.

If my post is helpful and answers your question, please give "Kudos" and "Accept it as a Solution."

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek Illindra

Message 3 of 6
Community Management
User Experience Design

Re: How do I access studio with a normal community account?

@prashant_wipro - You can give the studio access to the non-admin users as well. It depends on what you want to restrict them from using in the studio. This can be done from permissions, create a role and set the permissions under the studio section to achieve this. We give these permissions to the developer role where the devs have restricted access in the studio and not the elevated admin access.

StudioPermission.png

Varun
Give kudos if you find my posts helpful or mark solution if it answers your query
Message 4 of 6

I'm not an admin of any community and don't have to give studio access to anyone. I require it myself to use the API browser of the studio. I'm new to this and don't know if I am a part of any of any community in this portal. I just made an account here on community.lithium.com. I just need to use the API browser in the studio to test Li Queries. How can I do that? Please provide detailed steps and links.
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted

@prashant_wipro- You can not access the API browser without an admin access. However, you still can try API V2 call on a browser.

https://community.lithium.com/api/2.0/search?q=select%20*%20from%20messages

You will only get the result of these call according to the permission you have.

Here is documentation of API v2 https://community.lithium.com/t5/Developer-Documentation/bd-p/dev-doc-portal?section=commv2

Give kudos if you find my posts helpful or mark solution if it answers your query.
Tariq
Message 6 of 6