We have just launched the next generation case portal. Please visit our blog to find out what changes this brings. If you are experiencing any issues accessing the case portal please reach out to: Support.

Question about Recentpostspage

Hi everybody, 

I have two questions about "recentpostspage".

Well, on our landingpage there is a component which shows specific types of posts or rather threads: new, popular, solutions.

As well there is a button which links the user to all posts, the recentpostspage modul.

Question 1: 

Is it possible to show just a list of all new, popular-threads or solutions, instead the standard recentpostspage?

Question 2:

The recentpostspage shows all post. In my opinion it would be even more neat to show the latest threads only. 

Is there an option to configure Lithium that way?

Thanks for any help

Christoph

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES

Re: Question about Recentpostspage

@CKummer-

This is not possible in OOTB page. However, you can add custom component on recentpost page and customize the way you want.

Thanks

Tariq Hussain

Give kudos if you find my posts helpful or mark solution if it answers your query.
Tariq
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Community Management
Navigation

Re: Question about Recentpostspage

There's a few Lithium out of the box pages that might serve already serve what you are looking for. E.g. here's a list of latest threads within this "Online Communities" board: https://community.lithium.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/board-id/technology/post-type/thread

Have a look at the documentation here:

https://community.lithium.com/t5/Other-Techie-Stuff/Lithium-Platform-URLs/ta-p/32509

I'm not sure if you are looking to replace the recent posts page or the widget on your landing page. The latter would require looking at some of the built in components or developing your own as outlined by @TariqGrazitti.

Learn how to master Lithium. Visit the Best Practice Center

Previously known as Claudius. New profile - Now even more content
If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo ↓
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.
Message 3 of 3