Public

Engage 2021 is Live, Join Us!

Khoros Alumni (Retired)

Title Cards (14).png

Khoros Engage 2021 has begun! Our virtual event platform is now live, and we couldn’t be more thrilled for you to join us. On-demand content is available now — go ahead and dive in… we’ve got some of the biggest brands in the world ready to share their stories and expertise with you. It’s all at your fingertips, on your time. 

Of course, you don’t want to miss our live keynotes and discussions with speakers this Tuesday, September 14.

First, make sure you’re
registered. Then, log in here, and if you haven’t already, I encourage you to visit our agenda page and start adding sessions to ‘My Interests’ to build your personal agenda for the day.

I am personally so excited to hear from our keynote speakers: we’ll get to hear the latest in generational research, the do’s and don’ts for reaching the even toughest audiences effectively, from Jason Dorsey, President of The Center for Generational Kinetics. Also joining us is Yashodhan Gokhale, Adobe’s Senior Director of Product and Operations, Creative Cloud; Zoom’s Jeff Harling, Head of Global Self Service, Zoom Support; and acclaimed documentary maker, producer, and writer, Louis Theroux. You won’t want to miss a moment!

On Tuesday, September 14, you’ll also find: 

• Inspirational fireside chats with Khoros executive leaders and other industry titans
  • Live Q+A with the speakers from our on-demand sessions, including leading brands like Dropbox & Square 
  • Virtual networking conversations with those in similar industries & roles

Already registered? Log in now and watch our on-demand content.

Read some helpful tips for logging in.

Get registered if you still haven’t. I can’t wait to see you at Engage!