We have some exciting changes coming to the case portal. To see the changes that are on their way come and visit our blog.
Marketing

LiNC Local London All Wrapped Up!

Digital customer experiences are evolving fast. That was the message that came across loud and clear at LiNC Local London 2017. The conference saw 200 marketing, digital and customer experience professionals gather in Victoria to share best practices, learn about new technological developments, and get to grips with the potential that exists in online interactions between brands and their customers.

Dayle Hall (@DayleH), our SVP and head of marketing, was master of ceremonies, and framed the event by outlining how life today is made up of digital moments that brands must live up to if they want to secure customer loyalty. He next introduced Lithium President and CEO Rob Tarkoff (@RobT) (complete with recently broken finger!) who talked us through the evolution of digital customer experiences and outlined how Lithium is investing in driving innovation.

A key point made by Rob was that the wall between what goes on inside a company and what goes on externally has reached a point of transparency. Citing examples of Pepsi and others, Rob shared his philosophy that brands need to live in a world of “heightened readiness.” Doing so can mean issues and crises can be managed and damage limitation can kick in. Rob also shared research from IDC that found brands who offer the most powerful digital customer experience typically attract 140% more spend from customers than those who don’t. Rob then shared Lithium’s four-stage formula for successful digital customer experience: Listen, Engage, Enlist and Embrace.

We then heard from digital and CX leaders from a number of Lithium users. Nina Harriede-Larson, EVP of Corporate Communications at DNB, noted that her business, Norway's largest retail bank, has undergone a digital transformation programme that was so successful that customers are no longer coming into branches. As a countermeasure, working with Lithium to build an online community has enhanced the digital customer experience, while protecting and enriching the relationships between the bank and its customers.

F-Secure’s VP of Customer Advocacy Lauri Siiljmaki shared insight into the way the internet security provider has benefited from improved insight into customer preferences as a result of implementing Lithium’s solutions. In addition, Liam Dyson, Head of Digital at Plusnet, shared his experience of improving the online digital experience for his customers, emphasising the fact (tongue only partially in cheek) that it makes Plusnet the best telecoms provider in the UK.

Dayle then introduced Alan Cline of Vista Partners who, during a Q&A with Rob, explained why and its vision for the future of the business.

Business guru and Founder of CameoWorks, Deanna Oppenheimer, gave a high-energy presentation that laid out the importance of getting digital right and provided tips on how to sell digital to the board. Deanna’s energetic rallying cry drew upon examples from the world of politics, showing that leaders who fail to grasp the importance of digital lose elections – and brands can lose market share just as readily.

The afternoon was split into three tracks – Inspiration sessions, Roundtable discussions and How To workshops – which allowed attendees to get as hand on and interactive as they wished. Customers, Lithium experts and attendees addressed issues ranging from proving ROI through to the future of social media management.

We then heard form Calvin St Juste of Comcast on the challenge of "Taming the Social Beast" before the Lithy’s, Lithium’s own awards, were presented by Dayle (congratulations to all the winners!). With the conference wrapped up, attendees took the opportunity to unwind and network over drinks at the Recharge with Lithium Party, with cocktails including 'Digital CX on the Beac'h and 'Emjoji’tos'!

arnaud.png

* Pictures courtesy of @ArnaudL

Thanks to all who participated in making LiNC Local London a great success!

2 Comments
Community Management
Customer Service

Thank you so much Lithium for hosting such an amazing brilliant event. I think many were hesitant after the announcement of having smaller scale, more intimate local events vs what we know as LINC San Francisco (which I absolutely love as well) but wow, I am impressed and still overwhelmed with the impact of this one. Coming from the European region I can say that LINC SF has everything a CM could want. Everything is as impressive, the scale, the attendees, the brands represented but this event felt more like "being home" with brands I know really well, with folks I personally know from within my region, even from my country. The connectivity and engagement felt much stronger this time around, IMHO. And, more people get to come if closer by. Win-Win? I say yes! Congratulation on pulling another amazing event and everyone who has helped put this together, hats off and kudos to you all.

Hug
Wendy 

Lithium Technologies
Photography
Klout
Customer Experience

Are you ready for some smiles and extreme good mood ??? Should be up(loaded) today somewhere not far from here Smiley Very HappyCollage_DxO.jpg

Lithys

Lithy Awards 2017

The winners in digital CX have been crowned!

See the winners!!