We have some exciting changes coming to the case portal. To see the changes that are on their way come and visit our blog.

So - it's Spam is it?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES

Here's the simple Quote... but oh... an error

Message 2 of 7

The BBCode in the first post is even broken - yes, you don't support BBCode - the point is - the URL automatic link should not include the broken finishing tag in to the end [/img

Message 3 of 7
Highlighted
Community Management
Navigation

I assume you are using the EmojiOne browser extension to display emojis on Windows 7. This extension injects some HTML into the message body when their emoji image is being used to replace the emoji code. That is causing the unexpected error. Can you confirm that's the case?

A workaround would be to disable the emoji replacement for the domain of the Sony mobile community.

Generally with this kind of feedback it's actually more impactful if you turn to the Community Manager of the Lithium community you encountered this. That way they can prioritize with their other development work and then raise the appropriate cases with Lithium. Here's the Forum feedback board for the Sony Mobile community: https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/bd-p/Platform_feedback

Learn how to master Lithium. Visit the Best Practice Center

Previously known as Claudius. New profile - Now even more content
If you appreciate my efforts, please give me a kudo ↓
Accept as solution to help others find it faster.
Message 4 of 7

ClaudiusH wrote:

I assume you are using the EmojiOne browser extension to display emojis on Windows 7.  

Hi,

I turn emoji off in anything I use.

the problems aren't windows platform only, they are presenting on android, windows and linux.

also across multiple browsers, from chrome, firefox, edge, yandex.

I was actually looking for api guides for what can and can't be included in posts,

what html is allowed, or markdown, or any shortcuts.

I can't find any information on this at either community sections, both at sony and lithium

Message 5 of 7

ClaudiusH wrote:

I assume you are using the EmojiOne browser extension to display emojis on Windows 7. This extension injects some HTML into the message body when their emoji image is being used to replace the emoji code. That is causing the unexpected error. Can you confirm that's the case?

A workaround would be to disable the emoji replacement for the domain of the Sony mobile community.

Generally with this kind of feedback it's actually more impactful if you turn to the Community Manager of the Lithium community you encountered this. That way they can prioritize with their other development work and then raise the appropriate cases with Lithium. Here's the Forum feedback board for the Sony Mobile community: https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/bd-p/Platform_feedback

here's the original post

https://community.lithium.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/64417

even now I can see there's a smiliar problem in Firefox Focus.

when editing quotes to truncate, if you cannot tap to place the cursor to outside of the quote block, you will never be able to exit the quote block.

it's more evident if you place a quote at the end of the post, and then try to have your own response below it.

ClaudiusH wrote:

see

Message 6 of 7

backspace or deletes for characters that place the cursor back inside the quote block, or if the new line is removed after the quote, you will not be able to exit the quote block

Message 7 of 7